Mornings aren’t really my thing. Years of working in the restaurant industry have made me into an early riser who considers 9am the crack of dawn. I’ve always been envious of those people who can roll out of bed at 6am and greet the day at the same time the sun does, but I’m loath to leave the bedsheets, and the struggle from the bed to the coffee maker is a real one for me. This wish list is a testament to that, full of things I postulate might make that morning commute from the bedroom to the brewer just a little bit easier.
1. | Oh Sweatshirt by SweaterJunkieCo
2. | Hand Knitted Slippers by AnatoliaDreams
3. | Black Sand Occult Leggings by KarinaManarin
4. | Stormy Giclee Art Print by ClareElsaesser
5. | Simple Matte Black X Ear Studs by OfMatter
6. | Dose Single Serve Coffee Pour Over Brewer Stand by NateMadeGoods
7. | Wash Brush Floss Flush Sign by SweetPeonyPress
8. | Wall Clock by DesignAtelierArticle
9. | Hand thrown mug with matt black finish and eye design by MadeFromSpace
10. | Organic Facial Care Kit – Mini Sampler/Travel Set by FIGandYARROW
11. | Sleep Forever Skull Sleep Mask by AppendageAccessories
12. | Death Before Decaf Coffee Womens T-Shirt by PyknicOfficial
13. | Black Clouds Headband by BirdApparel
How do you deal with morning-itis? Do you have any tips or tricks for rousing yourself from your slumber? Help me. I am in need of assistance.
1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9. | 10. | 11. |
Make this Valentines a little more vixen than vanilla by surprising your honey with some slightly darker delights. Play it safe with some gorgeous lingerie from Lalilouche or FRKSlingerie, or get a little wild with some light-weight bondage gear and black wax candles to drizzle on each other. Whatever happens, keep it safe and consensual, oh yeah, and have fun!
Check out more of my finds over on Etsy.
Lately, my vibe has eschewed more towards Woodland Fairy than 70’s Rock Goddess (which is my go-to style guide for getting dressed most mornings). Maybe it’s being back in Tahoe, maybe it’s the sub zero temperatures and my inability to feel my extremities whenever I step outside for more than five seconds. Whichever, my urge to hibernate in a pastel pink and gold cavern of wonders is overwhelming. I crave chunky knit sweaters in neutral tones, leather goods in shades of caramel and chocolate and sage. All I want is a giant Pendleton blanket to snuggle up beneath, along with some hot cocoa and a good book.
Sounds perfect, come and get me when the ground thaws.
01. Artemis hair pin by AlmanacForJune
02. Air Plant, Tillandsia, on Crystal Point by FalconandFinch
03. Classic Cable Knit Vintage Fisherman Sweater by VintNation
04. Black and White Snow Trees Photographic Print by BlackBranches
05. Organic Cotton Button waist Pin-tucked Camisole and Petticoat by THREADBEAT
06. Dark Woods Flower Crown by NomadFloralDesigns
07. Vintage 10 Point Deer Antlers with Skull by CopperAndTin
08. Ceramic trinket dish by leahgoren
09. Mineral Pink Agate Gemstone iPhone Case by dsbrennan
10. Marbled Silk Ribbon by NatalieAsIs
11. Summer Sisters, Wood Girls Silhouette Art Print by thepairabirds
12. INTO THE WILD a long glass corked vial specimen necklace by Run2theWild
13. Leather Kilim Fringe Bag by 14xbags
14. Natural Fox Hand Embroidered Flats by KatzAndBirds